Lake CX302 Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Delivering performance to riders that need a wider fit, the Lake CX302 Road Cycling Shoes are incredibly light, super-efficient and comfortable. Designed for those looking to shave as many grams off as possible, the CX302 are perfect for hitting the mountains in, with excellent ventilation alongside the low weight so your feet remain cool as effort or temperature increases.
Lake has included their patented double sole that uses a semi-flexible carbon fibre inner suspended over a rigid carbon outer, creating a stiff platform with some flexibility at the ball of the foot, reducing the chance of swelling or hot spots from excess pressure. A CX Race Last with a narrower toe box and tighter heel means these shoes are good for high cadence and higher pressure riding. This wide version offers 15mm of extra volume at the ball of the foot.
The Clarino microfibre and mesh upper includes a Carbitex CX6™ carbon fibre stabiliser; medial support panels control stretch in the material and stabilise the foot for further improvements in power transfer. Dual Li2 BOA dials secure the shoe and allow for easy adjustment.
- Wide fit road cycling shoes
- Clarino microfibre and mesh upper with Carbitex Medial Support panel for a secure fit
- Dual 80K Force carbon sole is efficient, comfortable and light
- Li2 BOA® closure featuring maximum impact protection, resistance to accidental opening and dirt contamination
- Li2 offers increased lace capacity in a lower profile design
- Replaceable heel pad
- Last: CX Race
- Cleat compatibility: Three bolt LOOK/SPD-SL