Lake CX332 Extra Wide
A performance road cycling shoe with an extra wide construction, the Lake CX332 Extra Wide Road Cycling Shoes offer much-needed additional space for cyclists requiring a broader fit. With a fit equivalent to an EEE and combined with the supple, yet durable, K-lite Kangaroo leather upper, hotspots, crushing and chaffing should be a thing of the past. Critical for comfort is shoe performance during hot weather, when feet will expand and the risk of that power-sapping crushing sensation in the feet increases. Thankfully, Outlast® SmartFabric Technology works on a microscopic level to maintain a constant skin temperature, protecting you from the effects of extreme temperature so that full power is always going to the road.
To fine-tune the fit, the shoes use the micro-cable BOA® Closure System that evenly distributes pressure and eliminates the risk of high tension zones or discomfort caused by pinching and uneven closure.
Sizing: If you measure above what is suggested in the size guide for 'wide' sizing, the recommendation is to order these Extra Wide fit CX332 shoes.
- Extra-wide fit equivalent to EEE
- Compatible with 3-hole cleat designs
- Sole material: Carbon
- K-lite Kangaroo leather and mesh upper
- BOA closure system allows for comfort fine-tuning and even distribution of pressure
- Outlast® SmartFabric Technology to maintain a constant skin temperature
- Duratek treatment strengthens the leather & protects it from abrasion
PRODUCT REF: 956551
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more