Lake MXZ176 Winter MTB Cycling Shoes
Keep your feet warm and dry on those long off-road adventures by wearing Lake's superb MXZ176 Winter MTB Cycling Shoes. The Microfibre upper is highly water-resistant and boasts good durability while wrapping the contours of your foot with great comfort. Ensuring consistent, even pressure across the foot, the combined closure system of a Hook-n-Loop strap at the forefoot and BOA L6 dial at the bridge provide all the adjustability you need to find the perfect fit.
The fibreglass injected Nylon sole provides equal measures of comfort and stiffness, so you can ride with power all day long. To ensure excellent grip while off the bike, Lake has provided a real rubber sole, complete with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts, which dig into soft ground for better traction.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Sealed upper designed to keep your foot warm against cold wind
- Performance, stability and all-day comfort - the complete package
- Last: MX Sport
- Upper: Highly water-resistant Clarino Microfibre upper is form-fitting and durable. Toe to midfoot features 200 gram Thinsulate Insulation to give a comfortable and insulating barrier for increased warmth and cold wind resistance
- Outsole: Hypergrip Enduro Sole with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts. Fibreglass injected Nylon sole for stiffness and comfort, and a real rubber outer sole provides ample grip
- Closure: Side-mounted L6 BOA® Push/Pull lacing system with a Hook-n-Loop power strap in the forefoot
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt recessed MTB systems, such as Shimano SPD
- Reflective detailing for added safety
Lake MXZ176 Winter MTB Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".