Lauf Grit SL Suspension Fork
The Grit SL Suspension Fork from Lauf uses S2 glass fibre springs to provide 30mm of progressive travel. This means that the fork can be extremely responsive to the kind of small bumps and vibrations found on gravel tracks without bottoming out on bigger hits as the spring rate ramps up through the travel. The fork doesn’t have any moving parts so there is zero friction and zero maintenance, making it ideal for adventures far from civilisation as well as for use in hostile sandy, gritty conditions.
- Wheels: 700c and 27.5" tyres
- Maximum tyre width: 700x42c and 27.5x2.1”
- Travel: 30mm / 1.18”
- Claimed weight: 850 grams / 1.87 lbs
- Unsprung weight: 250 grams
- Rider weight limit: 110kg / 243lbs
- Axle: 12mm or 15mm Lauf thru axle options
- Hub spacing: 100mm
- Rake: 47mm
- Axle to crown: 411mm (with 6mm sag)
- Steerer integrated crown race 1 1/8” – 1 ½” (for 45° bearing)
- Minimum rotor size: 160mm
- Brake mount: Flat mount
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.