Lazer Bullet 2.0 Helmet
With the Bullet Helmet from Lazer, you don't have to worry again about overheating on warm or intense rides or about compromising aerodynamics with a design that's too open, because this helmet does it all. The style features a narrow and closed-shell that minimises drag and yet with a simple adjustment to the Airslide system you can open up the front for extra ventilation on climbs to let airflow through the helmet, rather than over it and out via the rear exhaust vents. The fit is snug, enabling a drop-like shape that's perfect for hard and fast riding and those crucial gains in a sprint finish.
- Narrow shape and closed shell make it seriously aerodynamic
- Airslide system turns it into a helmet with sufficient ventilation to tackle climbs on hot days
- When ventilation is of lesser importance, the entire Airslide system can be exchanged for a fully closed cap, creating an even more aerodynamic version of the helmet
- ATS fit system lets you dial in the comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 355 grams (medium)