Lazer Bullet MIPS Helmet
Deciding between ventilation and aerodynamics will depend solely on you with the Lazer Bullet MIPS Helmet, featuring an adjustable vent. Collaborating with the Lotto-Soudal team, Lazer designed this helmet primarily to provide an edge in sprint finishes, utilising a closed-off design.
This helmet lives up to its name, it fits snugly and creates a narrow shape with a small frontal area, which in combination with the closed shell, provides the best aerodynamics to help you achieve your record-breaking times.
When riding on a hot day ventilation is a top priority, which is why Lazer have featured an Airslide system that allows quick adjustment to increase airflow and prevent overheating. This system opens up the front of the helmet to increase ventilation, with air flowing across your head and out of exhaust vents at the rear.
The Bullet features the MIPS safety system, which will provide you with the best possible protection in the event the worst should happen. MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system, creating a low-friction layer between the outer shell and liner, and this, in turn, absorbs impact energy.
- Airslide system for ventilation on demand
- Closed shell for aerodynamic performance
- MIPS safety system
- Small frontal area and teardrop shape for improved aerodynamics
- Rear adjustment dial
- Designed to provide an edge in sprint finishes, utilising a closed-off design
- Quick and easy installation of the LifeBEAM technology to measure your heart rate, or the Inclination Sensor to monitor your head position on the bike (both purchased separately)
Lazer Bullet MIPS Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.