Lazer Genesis MIPS Helmet
The lightest name in the Lazer family, the Genesis MIPS Helmet has been developed with input from WorldTour cycling teams. The renowned Advanced Rollsys system, that's top-mounted and ponytail-friendly, adjusts both vertically and horizontally so you can dial in a perfect fit that's bespoke for your head. The helmet comes with race pads for shaving off a touch of extra weight when racing and comfort pads that you can swap in when training or riding casually. Engineered with MIPS technology as well, the helmet features increased protection against the types of rotational forces that are typical of impacts that occur during bicycle crashes.
- Lightweight - the lightest Lazer helmet ever
- Advanced Rollsys® system - ponytail-friendly top-mounted fit system for easy horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible - upgrade for increased aerodynamic protection, and complete protection from the elements
- UCI World Tour helmet - developed in partnership with multiple UCI WorldTour Teams
- Comes with race and comfort pads - shave grams off or increase comfort with two padding options
- 22 vents
- MIPS layer - provides increased protection against rotational impact
- Weight: 195 grams (small)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 1140432
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more