Lezyne Zecto Drive 80 Rear Light
Small and compact, the Lezyne Zecto Drive 80 Rear Light still puts out a punchy 80 lumens from the three LED's, with the option of six different light modes to cover every scenario. In its least powerful mode, this light will last for 11 hours. The durable composite matrix body and the machined aluminium faceplate are lightweight and stylish, with an Intelligent Power Indicator to warn you when you need to recharge, as well as providing some important extra side visibility. Lezyne's patented 2-in-1 Clip-On System allows the light to be attached to round and aero seat posts and there is a conveniently integrated micro-USB to eliminate the need for a separate charging cable.
- Low profile, high visibility light with three ultra bright LEDs
- Up to 80 lumens
- Six unique output modes
- Lightweight and durable composite matrix body with machine aluminium faceplate
- Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility
- Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design
- Patented versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to round and aero seat posts
- Weight: 47 grams (without strap mount)
- Zectro Drive 80 rear light
- 2-in-1 clip on seatpost mounting strap
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 80
- Modes: Eight - Blast - 25 lumens / Enduro - 15 lumens / Economy - 5 lumens / Flash 1 - 10 lumens / Flash 2 - 10 lumens / Flash 3 - 10 lumens / Day Flash 1 - 80 lumens / Day Flash 2 - 50 lumens
- Run time: Blast - 3 hours / Enduro - 4 hours 45' / Economy - 11 hours / Flash - 1 7 hours 30' / Flash 2 - 10 hours 30' / Flash 3 - 6 hours 40' / Day Flash 1 - 7 hours 30' / Day Flash 2 - 10 hours
- Battery: Rechargeable via micro USB cable
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 47 grams (without strap mount)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".