Lightweight Pfadfinder Evo Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset
Lightweight’s Pfadfinder Evo Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset supplies their renowned meticulous attention to detail and premium quality construction in a gravel-capable format.
Despite weighing in at just 1430 grams, the wheels have been designed to perform off-road with the carbon layup of the rims bringing robustness, ideal load distribution, and stiffness for low rolling resistance and great handling. The rims can be used with either tubed or tubeless tyres up to 40mm wide for maximum flexibility and choice and the 36mm depth ensures that the wheels are not affected by crosswinds or blustery conditions.
At the heart of each wheel is a DT Swiss 240s hub with an excellent ratchet system in the rear that gives instant responsiveness and fantastic reliability. The precision bearings roll incredibly smoothly, adding to the lively, fast feel of the wheels and the increased bearing distance improves the longevity of the system. Lightweight’s own pentagon hub shape improves heat dissipation on long downhills, preventing overheating and delamination.
Full carbon spokes contribute to the wheels low weight whilst also providing a stiff platform for excellent power transfer.
Please note that rotors are not included.
- Excellent stiffness / weight ratio
- Approved for use with tyres up to 40mm
- Low rim profile for great handling characteristics
- Unprecendented braking precision thanks to high modulus carbon fibre spokes
- Full carbon fibre spokes enable direct power transfer without loss of energy
- Innovative pentagon hub system increases braking safety on long downhill runs
- The DT Swiss hub enables a quick change to various axle systems
- Tubeless technology
- Tubeless-ready or tubed
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: High modulus carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP)
- Rim Depth: 36mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18.2mm
- External Rim Width: 24mm
- Spokes: Carbon fibre
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 20 rear
- Hubs: Lightweight Pentagon DT Swiss 240s
- Disc Standard: Center-Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23mm to 40mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 670 grams front / 760 grams rear / 1430 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo 11/12/13-speed
- Maximum System Weight: 120kg
- Includes 6-bolt adaptor and tubeless valves