Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals
The Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals are designed for simple entry and exit, with the ability to adjust the cleat entry and release tension. A large, wide platform allows for good pedal stability and power transfer. Adding durability, the Keo Classic 3 has a chromoly spindle, with miniature ball bearings and needle cartridge bearings. Further enhancing durability, Look has used a new method for attaching the spindle to the pedal body. The composite body is stiff and lightweight, bringing the set in at an impressive 348 grams a set.
Coming complete with Look Keo Grip cleats, the pedals can be adjusted to offer between 8 to 12 degrees of float. Angular movement is dependant on cleat colour, with the included grey cleats providing 4.5 degrees of float.
- Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals (left + right)
- Look Grey Keo Grip Cleats (pair) with 4.5 degrees of float + screws
- Use: Beginner to advanced
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly
- Threading: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal Stack Height: 15,7 mm
- Distance pedal spindle/ crank arm: 53 mm
- Contact surface area: 400 mm²
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Look Keo Grip Cleats
- Angular movement: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- Pedal weight: 140 grams (348 grams per pair with cleats and screws)
- Colour: Black
- 2-year manufacturer guarantee
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.