MAAP Draft Team Vest
An essential item when riding in changeable conditions or at mixed altitudes, the MAAP Draft Team Vest comprises stretchy, soft and windproof front facing panels to protect the rider from chilly winds and early morning temperatures. A water-resistant coating on these panels keeps drizzle at bay, while laser-cut perforations on the sides and shoulders provide ventilation. The mesh back panel is added to the design to stop the rider from overheating on demanding climbs. The vest to be easily packed into a rear jersey pocket when the weather warms up thanks to its low weight construction.
A close, race-inspired fit provides a svelte silhouette devoid of excess material flapping, while the silicone gripper waistband prevents bunching around the torso. The double front zip can be opened from the top and bottom to regulate core temperature, and reflective logos keep the rider seen in low-light conditions.
- A lightweight, packable vest that is essential for riding in changeable conditions
- The fabric on the front, shoulder and side panels is stretchy, highly wind resistant and has a DWR water-resistant coating
- Laser-cut perforations on the shoulders and sides increase ventilation
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Ultra-lightweight and packable
- Close fitting for a race inspired silhouette
- Elasticated silicone gripper hem is OEKO-TEX® certified
- Two way double YKK zip with camlock puller & internal zip guard
- Reflective print transfers on chest and back
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 102 grams, size medium