MAAP Draft Team Womens Vest
The MAAP Draft Team Women's Vest uses stretchy wind and water-resistant material on the forward-facing panels to shield the rider from cold winds, chilly early morning temperatures and drizzle. The low weight of this material enables the vest to be packed down into a jersey pocket when the conditions brighten up, making it ideal for taking on every ride. Laser-cut perforations on the shoulders and sides combine with the mesh back panel to keep the breathability high.
A close-fitting cut keeps wind resistance to a minimum, and the two-way zip allows for tailored ventilation. An elasticated silicone waistband stops the vest from bunching, and reflective prints are added to heighten safety on busy roads after sundown.
- A lightweight, packable vest that is essential for riding in changeable conditions
- The fabric on the front, shoulder and side panels is stretchy, highly wind resistant and has a DWR water-resistant coating
- Laser-cut perforations on the shoulders and sides increase ventilation
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Ultra-lightweight and packable
- Close fitting for a race inspired silhouette
- Elasticated silicone gripper hem is OEKO-TEX® certified
- Two-way double YKK zip with camlock puller & internal zip guard
- Reflective print transfers on chest and back
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 90 grams, size medium