MAAP Echo Pro Base Race Mitts
MAAP’s premium Echo Pro Base Race Mitts offer excellent padding, protection and breathability. The Hybrid Cell System palm inserts prevent excess pressure on the ulnar nerve whilst the perforations provide a cooling flow of air. Wrinkle-free thanks to the anatomical fit, the palm material has great elastic recovery too, keeping the fabric smooth and minimising the risk of chafing. The upper is highly breathable and super lightweight, with the stretchy fabric eliminating the need for a bulky wrist fastening. Reflective details add some low light visibility and the finger tab helps when removing the gloves.
- Hybrid Cell System™ [HCS] features a mixed-cell structure with a 200kg/m3 density
- Multi-density 3D thermo-moulded perforated palm pad
- Palm delivers unprecedented elastic recovery
- Lightweight, breathable and abrasion-resistant palm
- Engineered padding relieves pressure on the ulnar nerve
- Anatomical fit eliminates wrinkles in-between finger chafing
- Minimal seams reduce pressure points
- Custom-developed superior grip palm fabric
- Ultra-light breathable mesh upper
- Reflective external transfers
- Unisex size range
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko Tex™
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 24 grams size medium
MAAP Echo Pro Base Race Mitts Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.