MAAP Team Evo Bib Short
The MAAP Team Evo Bib Short amalgamates the finest Italian materials, a professionally-inspired fit and an ergonomic seat pad to afford comfort to the most dedicated riders.
The main panels are realised in a highly breathable fabric that has been specifically engineered to balance an optimal amount of stretch and shape retention, supporting the muscles during the most challenging rides. This material is hard-wearing, sun-protective and has a durable water repellent coating to stop light rain from soaking in. Seamless bib straps hold the bib short perfectly in position and are supported by a lightweight mesh back panel. Broad, elastic leg hem bands with silicone grippers are added to stop annoying material migration up the thighs.
A 3D Thermo Moulded seat pad has a multi-density, ergonomically-shaped profile to stabilise the rider in the saddle and eliminate chafing during the biggest rides. Laser-cut perforations in this seat pad provide a cooling airflow while its bonded construction does away with potentially irritating stitching.
- Performance-oriented bib short, donating comfort during the most demanding rides
- The primary fabric is engineered for optimal stretch, recovery and shape retention
- Moisture-wicking and highly breathable, the main fabric is ideal for hot conditions
- The fabric is anti-pilling, highly abrasion resistant and won’t thin over time
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating prevents light rain from soaking in
- All fabrics are Bluesign approved, have an SPF 50+ sun protection rating and are made in Italy
- Seamless elastic bib straps lie flat on the torso to cancel irritation
- High airflow back mesh panel supports the bib straps
- Elastic leg hem bands with printed silicone grippers prevent material migration and are OEKO-TEX® certified
- The 3D Thermo Moulded multi-density seat pad provides sublime in-the-saddle comfort
- The seat pad is ergonomically engineered to cancel chafing
- Laser-cut perforations in the seat pad are added for better breathability
- Thermal bonded seat pad construction doesn't use any stitching
- Reflective print transfers
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 202 grams, size M
MAAP Team Evo Bib Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".