MAAP Team Evo Thermal Bib Tight
MAAP's favourite performance line has been re-engineered for the winter months in this Team Evo Thermal Bib Tight. The Italian thermal fabric has a brushed back for sublime comfort and the main body has a DWR treatment to keep the rain off. Ergonomic leg panels provide support alongside stretch for pedalling freedom and better recovery, while silicone grippers at the hem prevent excess movement. A 3D Thermo Moulded chamois, made up of three layers, delivers cushioning and shock absorption exactly where required.
Up top, elasticated bib straps support the garment, holding everything in place, and are seamless to prevent irritation. The back uses a mesh material to enhance airflow and allow excess heat to escape, keeping you cool and comfortable. Finished with reflective details, this tight is a good option for riding in low light, improving visibility and safety. The use of bluesign® approved fabrics means the tight is manufactured in a more environmentally responsible way.
- Pre-dyed Italian made thermal fabric with brushed back finish
- DWR (durable water repellent) treated main body
- High airflow back mesh panel for ultimate breathability
- Utilises MAAP’s Proprietary 3D Thermo Moulded multi (three-layer) density chamois - OEKO-TEX® certified
- Ergonomically engineered chamois has laser-cut perforations for breathability and antimicrobial microfibre top liner
- Reshaped, ergonomic leg panels engineered for optimal stretch, recovery and shape retention
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps
- White reflective logo transfers and back leg tabs
- Elastic leg hem band with printed silicone gripper
- All critical seams are flatlock stitched to eliminate abrasion
- bluesign® approved fabrics
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250 grams / 8.82oz (size small)