MAAP Training Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey
Made from a mid-weight, warm and durable Italian fabric, the MAAP Training Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey is the ideal choice for spring and autumn days, chilly summer morning rides, or layering when the temperature dives. This jersey’s versatility is born through the use of the thermal, but highly breathable material that is also durable for withstanding repeated washing cycles, day after day. Stretchy and soft, the fabric combines with the Signature Team fit to hug the torso closely but still allow plenty of room for unrestricted movement, even with a thermal base layer underneath.
A host of other features heighten comfort, including raglan sleeves, a low profile, low chafe collar and a silicone hem that prevents slipping and bunching in the waist area. A full-length zip allows the rider to let in a cooling airflow if necessary, and three rear pockets securely hold ride essentials and nutrition. Reflective logos complete the design and afford increased safety when riding after sundown.
- A comfortable and durable jersey for every training session, day after day
- Made in Italy with thermal, mid-weight, stretchy and moisture-wicking Italian fabrics
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- The material provides an SPF 50+ sun protection factor
- Signature Team Fit follows the body’s contours without causing restriction
- Raglan sleeve design affords a superior fit
- Low profile collar reduces irritation around the neck
- Internal elastic waist hem with MAAP silicone logos stops the jersey riding up
- Exposed YKK Vislon full-length zip with lock
- Three rear pockets
- Reflective print transfers
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 223 grams, size medium