A fit system designed to deliver a customisable fit, the Safe-T Orbital system allows for micro-adjustments on the move, including vertical adjustment.
Reducing weight and improving strength a 3K carbon cage embedded into the helmet's liner is paired with an In-mould polycarbonate shell and EPS liner to improve impact protection.
Enhancing comfort, the addition of Air Lite straps and Air Mesh comfort pads are non-obtrusive, easy to clean and are lightweight.
Carefully placed vents increase airflow and add a cooling effect without having a negative impact on aerodynamics.
MIPS Estro MIPS Road Helmet
Highly functional, durable, and improved design over its predecessor, the MET Estro MIPS Road Helmet is ideal for the road, gravel, and cyclocross rider who wants versatile protection and style. The updated shell profile sits lower on the head for extended coverage, protecting the most sensitive brain areas, while the MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System reduces specific impacts.
The helmet features 26 vent holes conveniently spaced out to ensure maximum breathability and temperature regulation. The helmet features a 360° fit system with multiple adjustment points to ensure a snug, secure feel while reducing pressure points on the skull, along with soft washable padding to provide additional all-day comfort.
- Full polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability and protect surfaces against the elements
- Deeper shell design for extended head coverage and protection
- MIPS-C2 Brain Protection System works with your head to reduce rotational impacts
- MET Safe-T Upsilon Fit System with 360° head belt allowing for multiple adjustments
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider leave you with an individual fit
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low light conditions
- 26 vents, internal engineered air channelling for maximum ventilation and comfort
- Dedicated ports for stowing sunglasses
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 260 grams (Small)