MET Miles MIPS Helmet
Ideal for a range of cycling disciplines, the MET Miles Helmet uses MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) to dissipate potential forces the head may be subjected to in the case of an impact.
Further adding to the helmet's safety credentials is the in-mould polycarbonate shell and EPS liner. Ensuring the Miles stays planted on the head, the Safe-T Twist 2 Fit System is easy to use on the move and has been paired with a 360-degree head belt.
17 vents provide excellent breathability, while the addition of a rear reflective decal improves visibility.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Safe-T Twist 2 Fit System
- 360 degrees head belt
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear decal
- 17 vents with Internal Air Channeling
- Weight: S/M: 240 grams M/L: 260 grams