Met Trenta 3K Carbon Tadej Pogačar Edition II Helmet with Mips AIR®
Introducing the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Tadej Pogačar Edition II Helmet. Met have worked closely with Pogačar to redesign their ionic Trenta 3K carbon helmet, which he has worn to victory in some of cycling's most iconic races; including two Tour de France wins, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, and thee consecutive Il lombadia wins. Crafted for peak performance, it's engineered to keep your head cool and save you energy on every pedal stroke. As Met's most advanced road cycling helmet, it now features the Mips AIR®, the lightest and most advanced rotational management system. This helmet is light, well ventilated, and aero - with the added protection of Mips AIR®.
An Authentic Individual
Tadej Pogačar defies convention. He's a trailblazer, and that's what makes him captivating. Crafted in collaboration with the man himself, the latest iteration of the Trenta 3K Carbon is truly distinctive. Just like Tadej. Thanks to the unique process behind the creation of the 'living liquid' pattern, no two helmets will ever be identical. Your helmet becomes as matchless as your fingerprint.
Through a groundbreaking in-house production process developed by MET, each helmet boasts its own distinctiveness. The iridescent pattern shimmers uniquely on every helmet, ensuring an individualized touch. The Trenta 3K Carbon design is meticulously crafted by merging separate polycarbonate shells, resulting in an endless array of combinations that yield truly one-of-a-kind designs.
3K Carbon Technology
The construction of the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips® reaches the pinnacle of the market. Leveraging the elastic modulus of carbon fiber, MET's R&D team has reduced the density of the EPS foam by 20%, maintaining the helmet's energy absorption capabilities. The outcome is a feather-light yet high-performing shell that establishes a new benchmark for ventilated helmet design.
- Full polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner to enhance durability and protect surfaces against the elements
- 3K Carbon Technology with carbon cage embedded into the liner to enhance the performance of the shell
- MIPS AIR rotational management system engineered to add protection and save weight
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System 360° head belt with multiple adjustments
- Air Lite straps with an adjustable divider to individual fit and comfort
- 19 vents for maximum ventilation and comfort
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- NACA cooling vent at the rear with rear deflector to enable a constant airflow
- Limited head contact surface to maximise the ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Carry sunglasses securely with dedicated ports
- Helmet soft bag included
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 210 grams (Small)
MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips Tadej Pogacar Edition II Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".