MET Vinci MIPS Helmet
Enjoy superb impact protection from the MIPS system on the MET Vinci MIPS Helmet, with a stylish and fast look too. This is a lightweight option with 16 vents to keep you cool on hot summer climbs, while the two handy sunglasses ports offer a storage solution for when it clouds over.
In terms of fit, the adjustability of the Safe-T DUO system makes it suitable for the majority of riders. There are four vertical positions and the all-around belt offers 360° of adjustment. The liner pads are comfortable and can be hand washed when you need to freshen them up. The reflective rear sticker helps boost your visibility to other road users.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Straps and divider: Adjustable cam divider
- Comfort: Hand washable comfort pads
- Fit system: Safe-T DUO, vertical adjustment and ponytail compatible
- Ventilation: 16 Vents, internal air-channeling
- Safety: MIPS-C2® - the helmet is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion
- Be seen: Reflective rear sticker
- Compatibility: MET Dualgel front pad
- Two dedicated ports designed for securely docking sunglasses on longer climbs or during your coffee break
- All-round belt offers 360° adjustment
- Four positions for vertical adjustment
- Ponytail compatible
- Duo LED light compatible
- Manufacturers claimed weight: Small = 245 grams, Medium = 265 grams, Large = 285 grams
MET Vinci MIPS Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.