MOST Tiger Aero Di2 Aluminium Stem
The MOST Tiger Aero Di2 Aluminium Stem brings a seamless integration of stem and headset to your Pinarello Dogma, Gan or Prince road bike. The lightweight aluminium construction ensures the top performance you'd expect from premium component brand, MOST.
With Di2 integration, you can pair this stem with the MOST Jaguar XFC Aero 3k road handlebar for a really clean-looking cockpit. Any handlebar with a 31.6mm clamping diameter can be attached to the front while the rear opening is compatible with 1-1/8" steerer tubes.
- Lightweight matt black forged aluminium construction
- Special cable routing for Shimano Di2 R9150
- Shaped to line up with the aero spacers on Pinarello Dogma, Prince and Gan Road Bikes
- Angle: 82°
- Steerer clamp: 1-1/8”
- Handlebar clamp: 31.6mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 160 grams (100mm version)
- Pair with the MOST Jaguar XFC Aero 3k Di2 road handlebar for seamless Di2 integration