Monkey Sox Thermo Cycling Socks
The high percentage of Merino wool in the Monkey Sox Thermo Cycling Socks means they'll keep your feet toasty in winter and cool in summer, thanks to the fabric's natural thermoregulation. There are a number of other benefits to Merino too; it's antibacterial, odour resistant and wicks moisture. The socks have a five-inch cuff, a seamless toebox to prevent chafing and a reinforced heel and toe to improve durability. The upper is constructed from a breathable mesh and the arch supports your pedalling. Available in a range of colours and finished with the brand's monkey logo, they look great too, and when purchased, a percentage of profits is donated to three Multiple Sclerosis charities.
- Supportive five-inch pique cuff that does not fall down
- Breathable upper foot mesh and supportive rib arch
- Reinforced plated heel and toe
- Seamless toebox
- Machine washable on a 30 degree wool setting.
- Percentage of proceeds helps three Multiple Sclerosis charities
Monkey Sox Thermo Cycling Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.