Moon Sirius Rear Light
The Moon Sirius Rear Light is an innovative illuminator complete with an intelligent operation that enables it to sense light and motion, such as braking, for efficient use. The CNC aluminium heat sink casing boosts safety by controlling the temperature around the light, whilst the built-in reflector further heightens rider visibility, including from the side. The charge level indicator is a handy extra, with a fully charged cut-off system aiding battery health and the USB-C charging compatibility making for simple charging, wherever you may be.
Battery life lasts between 1.2 to 12 hours depending on whether a flashing or solid mode is selected, and this light can be mounted to an aero or round seatpost using the two O-rings provided.
- 1 x rear light
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 2 x O-rings for mounting
- 1 x universal bracket
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 150
- Modes: Day flash: 150 lumens / Mode 1: 30 lumens / Mode 2: 60 lumens / Flash 1: 30 lumens / Flash 2: 60 lumens
- Run time: Day flash: 13 hours / Mode 1: 2.4 hours / Mode 2: 1.2 hours / Flash 1: 14 hours / Flash 2: 11 hours
- Battery: 650mAh, Lithium Polymer
- Recharge device: USB-C
- Dimensions: 93 x 22 x 17mm
- What's included: 1 x rear light, 1 x USB-C charging cable, 2 x O-rings for mounting, 1 x universal bracket