Muc-Off High-Performance DOT 4 250ml Brake Fluid
The Muc-Off High-Performance Brake Fluid is classed as DOT 4 but has an extremely high dry boiling point of 327°C, which makes it compatible with DOT 5.1 systems too. With 250ml of fluid in the bottle, you'll have plenty of product to give your compatible hydraulic disc brake system a total refresh. Compatible with all SRAM/AVID and Hope hydraulic braking systems, this premium fluid reduces lever fade and brake pump for unrivalled braking performance.
Important: Muc-Off High-Performance Brake Fluid is not compatible with Shimano, Magura or Tektro hydraulic braking systems. Please check the compatibility of your hydraulic disc braking system and always follow the instructions on the product label.
- Ultra-high 'class-leading' 327°C dry boiling point
- Compatible with Dot 5.1 systems
- Reduces lever fade and brake pump
- For unrivalled braking performance
- Typical boiling points: Dry 327°C (621°F) | Wet 202°C (396°F)
- Compatible brake systems: All Hope and SRAM/AVID hydraulic brake systems | HAYES Prime Pro, DYNO Comp | Formula ROR, SRL, R1R
- CANNOT BE USED ON: Shimano, Magura, Tektro