New Balance FuelCell Speedrift Running Shoes
The New Balance FuelCell Speedrift Running Shoes have a design foregrounded on speed, and this prerequisite is achieved thanks to a blend of sophisticated features and materials. Whether competing out on the road or hitting the treadmill hard at the gym, the FuelCell Speedrift delivers a meticulous level of performance.
The FuelCell midsole is the most responsive that the brand offers and this cushions the footstrike, reducing fatigue in the process, before springing back with vigour to propel the wearer forwards. This midsole is complemented by its integrated Pebax plate that enhances the foot’s natural heel to toe motion when running and in doing so increases efficiency markedly. Partnering the midsole is the Microlabel outsole that is lightweight and boasts a unique tread pattern that delivers traction and control across all road surface conditions.
High breathability is afforded by the translucent, woven textile upper, and this is formed into a bootie construction that hugs the foot for a higher degree of security and support when driving the pace hard. Asymmetrical styling completes the shoe by granting a striking aesthetic.
- A dynamic running shoe suited to all fast paced running on the road
- FuelCell midsole delivers the highest energy return that New Balance offer
- Full-length, lightweight Pebax® plate is integrated into the midsole to increase responsiveness
- 6mm heel to toe midsole drop
- Microlabel outsole for lightweight, high traction grip
- Translucent woven textile upper is supportive but breathable
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Eye-catching asymmetrical directional branding