New Balance Fuelcell Rebel Womens Running Shoes
Road running is a harsh environment for the body, especially when pushing the pace but the New Balance FuelCell Rebel Womens Running Shoes help to achieve personal bests and promote niggle-free training sessions.
Ultimate propulsion and road feedback are almost guaranteed with the FuelCell Rebel thanks to their two-part, high-rebound midsole. This latest design has been realised via extensive data collected from an exhaustive research and design process that was specifically undertaken by New Balance in the quest for greater run efficiency.
A quick midsole is useless without security and comfort but these are provided within this shoe by the lightweight bootie construction and Trace Fiber upper, both of which grant a confidence-inspiring level of support. This is before a 6mm sole offset then caters for a wide variety of running styles with midfoot through to forefoot strikers benefitting from injury-preventing ergonomics.
An already comprehensive level of design detail is then completed with a crafted, lugged, rubber outsole that grips the road even during inclement conditions.
Please note: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6mm drop are approximate
- Two-part high-rebound FuelCell midsole with a focus on forefoot propulsion
- Bootie construction and deconstructed collar for a lightweight and secure fit
- Engineered on a 6mm offset and ideal for mid-foot to forefoot strikers
- Trace Fiber on the upper provides lightweight mid-foot support
- Translucent rubber outsole with data-driven lug design to provide lightweight traction
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 460 grams per pair, size UK 5
New Balance Fuelcell Rebel Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.