Northwave Celsius XC Arctic GTX Winter MTB Shoes
Possessing a whole host of winter beating features, the Northwave Celsius XC Arctic GTX Winter MTB Shoes aid the rider in conquering the trails, the cold and the rain throughout the most inclement months of the year.
A Koala Gore-Tex membrane is integrated into the uppers to keep the feet insulated and protected from the wind and the rain. This increased shielding is complemented by the high ankle collars that also feature a Gore-Tex lining to shut out cold drafts. The uppers have a cosy overlapping design, and this combines with the dial closure system to grant a secure fit that doesn’t pinch or cause hot spots. Thermoformed heel cups support the backs of the feet to stop slipping when pedalling hard while Arctic 4Layer insoles stop warmth from escaping through the soles.
The Jaws soles are carbon reinforced to give excellent power transfer and have toe studs and a prominent rubber tread pattern to offer grip for when walking or running with the bike. Reflective details complete the shoes by increasing nighttime safety for on road sections of a route.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Off-road shoes for the coldest of winter cross country mountain bike riding
- The uppers have a Koala Gore-Tex® membrane to provide insulation, wind and waterproofing and breathability
- Easyfit Climaflex collars with a Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and neoprene construction extend up the ankles for further warmth and protection
- Arctic 4Layer insoles are insulated and comfortable
- SLW2 dial closure system and overlapping uppers wrap securely around the feet without pressure points
- Thermoformed heel cups provide support and eliminate heel slip under power
- Anti-abrasion protection surrounds the shoes
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced soles have a stiffness index of 8, are light and have toe studs and rubber tread for grip when off the bike
- Two bolt off-road cleat compatibility
- Reflective detailing throughout gives 360° visibility
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 445 grams, per shoe, size UK 9
Northwave Celsius XC Arctic GTX Winter MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.