Northwave Extreme Pro Road Shoes
Packed with innovation, Northwave’s Extreme Pro Road Shoes are designed for the ultimate in power transfer, with no compromise on fit or comfort. The brand’s top-end offering can be used with virtually any rider setup, offering compatibility with Look, Shimano and Speedplay pedal systems.
The upper of these shoes utilises the XFrame 2® concept, that not only eliminates the build-up of pressure, but also includes a double SLW2 dial for a more customisable fit. The instep and forefoot can be adjusted independently and this dial combines with a super soft microfibre and flexible Dyneema cable that keep the feet stable and supported. The Powershape® Carbon 15 outsole is engineered from unidirectional carbon to provide a stiffness index of 15, and the arch support maximises efficiency in your pedal stroke.
Directional fibres in the heel prevent any slipping, and the Pro Regular Fit footbed has a dual-density design to further improve stiffness and power transfer.
- PowerShape Carbon 15 sole: 100% unidirectional carbon
- Stiffness index: 15
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Patented XFrame 2® construction: Upper transfers all your watts and ensures a snug fit and even pressure
- Double SLW2 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability
- Integrated heel system contains directional fibres to prevent slipping
- Pro regular fit footbed with a stiffened dual density design for improved power transfer
- Compatible with Look, Shimano and Speedplay pedal systems
- Weight: 260 grams (per shoe EU42)