Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes
Stay cool and comfortable on tough climbs and hot summer rides, with the Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes. Designed for top breathability, fit and performance have also been well-considered, and the Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole and carbon insert ensure your power is transferred efficiently to the road. With Anatomical Arch Support® constructed from TPU, these shoes will form to the shape of nearly any foot type.
The unibody upper construction features large mesh inserts and reinforcement to provide high breathability while ensuring just the right amount of stability and support. The combination of asymmetric lacing, a double SLW2 dial and extra strap not only distributes pressure evenly across the foot, but it also makes for easy micro-adjustment and release.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area
- Stiffness index: 12
- TPU Anatomical Arch Support® allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, no matter your foot shape
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- Uber-open-knit mesh ensures even greater airflow
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit
- Double SLW2 dial with extra strap for step-by-step and full release in a single button that provides optimal pressure distribution
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Compatible with Look, Shimano and Speedplay pedal systems
Northwave Storm Carbon Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.