Northwave X-Trail Plus GTX Winter MTB Shoes
The Northwave X-Trail Plus GTX Winter MTB Shoes are versatile off-road shoes that are great for mountain biking over any trail type in colder riding conditions.
Protection against the elements is provided by the uppers thanks to their robust construction and integrated Gore-Tex Prism 3ly membrane that is wind and waterproof. The classic upper design offers increased breathability and is secured around the feet with high levels of support via the precise SLW2 dial fastening system.
The multifaceted Explorer soles can be used with or without off-road cleats or when walking thanks to their adaptable soleplate and Michelin rubber construction.
- Versatile off-road shoes for mountain biking over any trail type in colder riding conditions
- The uppers have a Gore-Tex® Prism 3ly membrane to grant wind and waterproofing while remaining breathable
- Classic upper design provides support and increases breathability
- SLW2 dial closure system secures around the feet without pressure points
- Anti-abrasion section protects the toe area
- Explorer soles can be used with or without off-road cleats and are grippy thanks to their Michelin rubber construction and tread pattern
- Two bolt off-road cleat compatibility
Northwave X-Trail Plus GTX Winter MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.