ONE PRO Nutrition Whey Protein with Collagen Sachet Box of 10 x 35g
Provide exactly what your body needs after hard exercise with ONE PRO Nutrition Whey Protein with Collagen. Supplied in a box of 10 x 35-gram sachets, this powder can be mixed with water and is best taken up to 30 minutes after your session. The 23 grams of organic whey protein, and 5.2 grams of BCAA's help your muscles and ligaments repair and recover, and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness so you can get back to training in no time. The mix is free from anything nasty and also supplies your body with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, as well as lactospore bacteria for a healthier digestive tract.
Organic Whey Protein (Milk - allergen), Bovine Collagen, Acai Berry Extract, Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Goji Berry Extract, Stevia (Sterviol glycosides), Colourant (Beetroot extract), Citric Acid (Acid), Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans)
Organic Whey Protein (Milk - allergen), Bovine Collagen, Organic Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Stevia (Sterviol glycosides), Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans)
For nutritional information please see images.
- 10 x 35-gram servings
- Organic whey: From grass fed, hormone and antibiotic-free organic cows milk ensuring premium quality and animal welfare
- 23 grams of protein per serving
- Hydrolysed collagen: Supports fast recovery, strengthens and repairs ligaments and connective tissue
- 5.2 grams of BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) to support muscle mass and tissue repair
- Superfood blend: Acai and goji berry extract providing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for enhanced performance and recovery
- No artificial sweeteners, sugars, fillers, additives or preservatives: Naturally sweetened giving you confidence in the quality of the ingredients
- Preservative-free: No nasties that can cause health issues and allow for the inclusion of cheaper ingredients
- Lactospore: Friendly bacteria to maintain a healthy gut and reduce digestive upset
- Gluten free
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.