ORTLIEB Back Roller Free QL2.1 Pannier Bags
ORTLIEB’s Free Line products are made without PVC, so the Back Roller Free QL2.1 Pannier Bags are coated with polyurethane so that they are durable and waterproof. Each roll top pannier has a capacity of 20 litres, and comes with a shoulder strap so that they are easy to carry off the bike and there is an inside slot pocket to aid organisation. They use ORTLIEB’s QL2.1 attachment system for use with 16mm diameter racks, and come supplied with adapters for use with 8, 10 and 12mm tubing. Mounting is easy and tool-free for a safe, secure fit and Scotchlite reflector patches improve visibility in low light.
- Classical rear pannier (pair) with roll closure
- Made of PVC-free, PU-laminated polyester fabric
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16mm
- 20mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12mm; with anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier
- Included integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Can be used individually
- Can be combined on the rack with ORTLIEB Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L
- Simultaneous use of ORTLIEB Travel-Biker possible
- Highly reflective Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside
- Height: 42cm
- Width: 23/32cm (lower/upper)
- Depth: 17cm
- Volume: 20 litres per bag
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 925 grams per bag
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".