ORTLIEB Back Roller Plus QL2.1 Pannier Bags
The roll-top Back Roller Plus QL2.1 Pannier Bags from ORTLIEB hold 20 litres each, and with a tough Cordura construction that is also waterproof, the contents will be well protected from any rain or road spray. They are designed to fit quickly and easily onto racks with 16mm tubing using ORTLIB’s QL2.1 system, but can also be used with 8, 10 and 12mm tubing when using the reduction pieces. There is a shoulder strap for use when the bags are off the bike, and an internal pocket helps keep important items or electronics separate from the rest of the contents. Reflective Scotchlite patches help with low light visibility and, due to their waterproof construction, the bags are easy to clean, both inside and out.
- Classical rear pannier (pair) with roll closure
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16mm
- 20mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12mm; with anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook are adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier
- Included integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Can be used individually
- Can be combined on the rack with ORTLIEB Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L
- Simultaneous use of ORTLIEB Travel-Biker possible
- Highly reflective Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside
- IP64 waterproof
- Height: 42cm
- Width: 23/32cm (lower/upper)
- Depth: 17cm
- Volume: 20 litres per bag
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 840 grams per bag
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.