Ortlieb High Visibility Roller Rear Pannier - Single Bag
Fully waterproof, and with 20 litres of cargo space, and luminous construction, the High Visibility Roller Rear Pannier from ORTLIEB will do its utmost to protect both its content and the rider. The highly reflective yarn that is woven into the tough Cordura fabric will ensure that visibility is maximised. The simple, reliable QL2.1 fixing system is quick and easy to operate, making removing the pannier super simple.
Contents: Pannier comes with shoulder strap, one pair of reduction pieces in 8, 10 and 12mm
- Maximum load per pannier is 9kg / 20lbs. ORTLIEB recommend that each loaded pannier is weighed separately to check that the maximum rating of the pannier fixing system is not exceeded.
- The maximum weight capacity of every pannier rack is different. Please check the maximum weight allowance of your rack
- The maximum capacity of the pannier’s fixing system may exceed the maximum capacity of the rack. DO NOT exceed the maximum capacity of the rack
- The use of panniers will affect the handling of your bicycle
- To meet standard IP64 (6=dustproof 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the top must be rolled at least three times
- Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure
- Fabric: PS50X/PS50CX
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- PVC-free reflective fabric
- Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.