Oakley DRT5 Mips MTB Helmet - Ltd Edition
Designed in collaboration with 3x World Champion Downhill racer Greg Minnaar, Oakley's DRT5 Mips MTB Helmet - Ltd Edition delivers the security and protection required for ripping down technical trails. The well-vented design uses X-Static® brow padding with silver to prevent the growth of bacteria and eliminate bad odours. There's also a silicone Sweat Guard that can be removed and machine washed to keep the helmet fresh.
A MIPS® Brain Protection System takes care of the rider's head in the event of a crash, reducing the chances of mild and more severe brain injury. The helmet is kept securely in place by a Boa® 360, height adjustable fit system, which uses a TX1 lace that lies flat and won't interfere with eyewear.
A great feature of the DRT5 is the Eyewear Landing Zone on the rear. It provides a secure place to stow glasses and the clips can be locked down so there's no chance of them falling out, or removed completely from the helmet if goggles are worn. An articulating visor allows it to be moved completely up and out of the way for placing goggles on the front of the helmet.
- Oakley DRT5 Mips Helmet
- Helmet Travel Bag
- Oakley Decal
- Spare brow pads
- Increased coverage design
- MIPS® Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain during an impact
- X-Static® brow padding with silver to inhibit the growth of bacteria on fabric, eliminating odour
- Removable silicone Sweat Guard
- Boa® 360, height adjustable fit system with TX1 lace that lies flat, allowing for seamless eyewear compatibility
- Articulating visor
- Eyewear Landing Zone - integrated eyewear dock to securely stow your shades and keep them handy for quick and easy access
Oakley DRT5 Mips MTB Helmet - Ltd Edition Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".