Oakley Flight Jacket with Prizm Road Lens
Renowned for their innovative technology and top quality sports performance eyewear, Oakley have released the Flight Jacket Sunglasses. With airflow the focus of the design, new Advancer technology features a toggle on the nose bridge, that can be pulled out to pull the lens away from the face, resulting in an improved flow of air, less fogging and a reduction in heat build-up. Perfectly designed for the riding position, the browless frame increases the upper field of vision significantly for an unobstructed view of the road ahead, and the Prizm Road lens provides top levels of contrast and clarity.
The frame has been constructed from lightweight and durable O-Matter™ material and Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks prevent slipping even when you perspire, so you won't have to keep making adjustments to the fit. The Plutonite lens material protects you from both impact and the suns harmful UV rays, and High Definition Optics and Prizm technology ensure a sharp and detailed visual experience. Clarity is enhanced, so you will be able to pick out all the details of the road.
- Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- Product code: OO9401-0537
- Lightweight and durable O-Matter™ frame material
- Open-edge brow to maximise the upper field of view
- Prizm™ lens technology to sharpen visual acuity
- Advancer airflow technology - nose bridge that opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- High Definition Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Plutonite® lens material for impact protection
- High protection against UVA, UVB and harmful blue light
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Suitable for medium to large faces
- Includes: Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens / microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.