Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses with Prizm Road Black Lens
With sleek aesthetics and cutting-edge technology, the Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses with Prizm Road Black Lens will give you an optimised view in the riding position thanks to an extended field of vision in the upper peripheral region. High Definition Optics and Prizm Road technology enhance clarity and contrast, making it easier to pick out irregularities in the road. These glasses are supplied with a Prizm Road Black lens for use on bright days, but Switchlock technology makes it simple and quick to change it out for something more suited to different conditions.
An O Matter™ frame keeps weight to a minimum and is strong, durable and comfortable against the face, with the addition of Unobtainium nosepads and temples to ensure security even in the presence of perspiration or rain.
- Sport soft vault case - black
- Nosepad - slate
- Microbag/lens pouch - black
- Field of view in the upper peripheral region is optimised for cycling
- Prizm™ Road lens technology to enhance colour and contrast
- Plutonite® lenses provide UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort
- High Definition Optics lens technology for a truer visual image
- Unobtainium™ nosepads and temples increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
- Switchlock™ technology for easy lens changing
- Frame colour: Matt Black
- Lens colour: Prizm Road Black
- Base lens colour: Rose
- Light transmission: 11%
- Light conditions: Bright light
- Contrast: Increased
- Fit: Standard
- Includes: Sport soft vault case - black / nosepad - black / microbag/lens pouch - black
- Product code: OO9290-5031
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.