Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
If you are looking for sports performance sunglasses with plenty of integrated technical features and a striking design, the Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens are perfect. They have been engineered with the serious cyclist in mind and have improved a number of features in conventional eyewear so you can focus on your performance.
Switch your lenses in seconds with the Switchlock™ lens technology to adapt to changing light conditions mid ride or change the lenses to suit your style. The stems can be adjusted to three different lengths to ensure a comfortable grip is achieved. Full-frame protection extends around the entire lens perimeter and protects your eyes from impact and the elements.
Ventilation has been optimised using surge ports to prevent fogging and to keep a fresh flow of air circulating, and the vents are placed so as to eliminate a distracting draught.
There is a 44% larger field of view than standard sunglasses, focussed in the peripheral area where cyclists need it most. Grip around the bridge of the nose and temples increases with perspiration thanks to the Unobtanium® components so your glasses will stay secure regardless of whether there is pouring rain or scorching sunshine.
Revolutionary Prizm™ technology based on colour science research acts to fine-tune and enhance vision for specific sports and environments. Impact resistance, optical clarity and visual fidelity are achieved through the patented technologies of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
- Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes changing lenses fast and secure
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
- Full-frame protection
- Retina burn collection
PRODUCT REF: OO9290-2631
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more