Oakley M2 XL Prizm Road Sunglasses
Clarity of vision is everything when you are out in the sun. Whether it is picking debris or cracks in the road out when traveling at speed on the bike or just admiring the scenery for all of its majesty, the Oakley M2 XL Prizm Road Sunglasses are the elite-level eyewear item you want to be wearing.
The new PRIZM technology offers a high contrast lens that significantly boosts environmental colours and contrasts. This unprecedented tuning of colour in a pair sunglasses lenses enhances visibility on the road, helping you pick every little detail out of the road surface and scenery. This couples with the 100% UV filtering of the Plutonite lenses.
The glasses use Oakley's legendary High Definition optics (HDO), which provides market leading optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance. The lens is 100% optically correct at an XYZ optics level. This provides a superb image clarity and depth perception, while also reducing the threat of eye strain over long periods of use.
The frame is also built for comfort, performance and longevity. The O Matter frame comes complete with Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads. This material alleviates the threat of slippage or movement even when you are sweating.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialised lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip when perspiring
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimise vision in any sport environment
- Oakley's High Definition optics for 100% optical clarity and superior impact resistance
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximise contrast and enhance visibility
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.