Oakley Radar EV Path Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Sunglasses
No matter how dark or bright it is outside the Oakley Radar EV Path Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Sunglasses are the glasses to wear. With a tint adjusting Photochromic lens you will never need to swap out the lens again.
This latest creation has been designed to give improved vision in the upper peripheral region, which makes a lot of sense for a piece of performance cycling eyewear as we spend a lot of time with our heads tipped forward.
Swapping lenses to suit the conditions is a simple process, although with the Photochromic lens coated in Iridium you will struggle to find much better. This lens is automatically activated by changes in light conditions to adjust the tint, so your eyes are always protected and your vision is always clear. This is great for autumn, winter and spring riding when conditions can go from dark to bright without warning.
Lightweight in design, but still packing in air channelling that provides an all-important ventilation system to keep you feeling as cool as you look.
Not only are the glasses highly durable, but they keep you protected better than ever with High Definition Optics® surpassing the requirements of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for impact resistance, optical clarity and visual fidelity. The lens is 100% optically correct at an XYZ optics level, meaning that your depth perception and vision clarity is not impeded in any way by the glasses.
Having invested in some top of the line eyewear, you will be relieved to find that it is securely held to your face by Oakley's soft hydrophilic synthetic Unobtainium® secure fit. This keeps them secure even when wet so you can concentrate on the road ahead and your rivals behind.
- Oakley Radar EV Path Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Sunglasses
- Oakley Sport Soft Vault Case - Black
- Oakley Microbag Large - Black
- Model: OO9208-13
- Frame Colour: Steel
- Lens Colour: Clear To Black Iridium Photochromic
- Fit: Standard
- Taller lens for better vision
- Oakley Iridium Photochromic lens for tint adjustment
- Iridium® lens coating reduces glare
- Stress-resistant O Matter™ frame
- Three-Point Fit alleviates pressure points
- Unobtainium® components
- Air channelling
- High Definition Optics® for visual clarity and impact resistance
- Exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Interchangeable lens