Oakley Radar EV Pitch Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
When changeable light conditions prompt uncertainty about which lens to choose, the Oakley Radar EV Pitch Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens are right for the job. These performance-focussed sunglasses boast a wide, unobstructed field of vision thanks to their taller lens, meaning an extended range of view in the upper peripheral region - ideal when tucked in the riding position. Shifting from a light transmission of 69% to 23% when conditions change, this lens adjusts to the light conditions automatically so you're prepared for unpredictable variations in weather.
The O Matter™ Frame boasts flexibility, durability and heightened strength all while keeping weight low, and it houses an impact and scratch-resistant Plutonite lens, which delivers UV protection and the best possible view of the road ahead thanks to High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a firm, secure fit for minimal movement when on the go, while air channels provide plenty of ventilation for blur-free vision.
- Radar EV Pitch Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
- Protective hard case
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
- Plutonite® lens provides UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, plus impact and scratch-resistance
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) lens technology for a truer visual image
- Frame colour: Matt Black
- Lens colour: Clear to Black Iridium Photochromic
- Light transmission: 23%-69%
- Light conditions: Changing
- Product code: OO9211-2038
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.