On Running Cloud 70/30 Running Shoes
The On Running Cloud 70/30 Running Shoes are the perfect all-day partners as they blend innovative features to offer long-lasting comfort and an advanced level of sporting performance. Whether pounding the pavement on a daily run or being worn during long days that are hard on the feet, the Cloud 70/30s reduce fatigue and infuse energy.
The CloudTec sole comprises Zero-Gravity foam and arranges this into an innovative pattern of hollow “Cloud” pods. These 16 nodules compress and cushion to provide an incredibly soft landing before becoming firm, with energy stored within them, for an explosive take-off. This sole arrangement is also very flexible and adapts to all unique running styles to offer significant amounts of stride support.
Speedboard technology is integrated into the midsole, and this improves the ergonomics of the shoe by supporting the natural rolling motion of the foot when running. Abrasion pads on the outsole supplement the midsole with their durability and grip.
The engineered mesh upper is highly breathable, has an antimicrobial lining to keep things fresh and a no-sew finish for enhanced comfort. A moulded heel cup clasps the rear of the foot and stops unwanted slipping while the speed-lacing system spreads pressure evenly and adds additional support across the top of the foot.
- A versatile activity shoe suitable for exercise or all day casual comfort
- CloudTec sole arranges Zero-Gravity foam into 16 hollow “Cloud” pods that provide cushioning, flexibility and spring
- Speedboards in the soles offer support
- Moulded heel design clasps the rear of the foot to stop slipping
- Abrasion pads on the outsole are light but durable and grippy
- Engineered mesh upper has an antimicrobial lining
- No-sew taped upper enhances fit and comfort
- Speed-lacing system is supportive and convenient
- Heel to toe drop: 6mm
- Width: Standard
- Surface: Road
- Activity: Daily wear
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushioning: Direct
- Claimed manufacturer's weight: 230 grams (Size UK 8)