On Running Cloud Running Shoes
The Cloud Running Shoes epitomise On Running’s way of doing things and using their innovative approach to the running market with years of research and development, these shoes are ready to push your run to the next level.
The upper area of these shoes uses a mesh fabric that offers great breathability, moisture management and superior heat direction, allowing your feet to stay warm and dry throughout every stage of your run. This material also has reflective elements embedded into the strands of the fabric, ensuring you stay visible in low-light conditions.
The shaft reinforcement and additional lace loops give a sense of personalisation to the Cloud shoe, providing you with the perfect fit and supporting your foot for greater comfort on your runs, too.
What truly sets Cloud and other On Running shoes apart from other running shoes is the CloudTec sole built from On Running’s Zero-Gravity foam. These separate, innovative ‘clouds’ not only provide a stable stance for a much safer run but also feature intelligent cushioning that gives support exactly where you need it.
16 Clouds are injected into Cloud, giving a wider and more stable platform for you to run on - but don’t be tricked into the idea that this would increase weight. Cloud offers this incredible amount of comfort without adding any weight, and a pair weighs an incredible 230 grams thanks to the Zero-Gravity foam which makes up the sole of the shoe.
The Speedboard sits in between the upper mesh and the sole, evenly distributing pressure to each segment of Cloud, whilst the central channel allows each and every element to move individually. This deep flex groove furthers your range of motion and provides greater flexibility for a more in-tune feel of the pavement.
- Breathable mesh provides perfect foot climate
- Shaft reinforcement supports your foot in the right places
- Reflective details ensure night visibility in the dark
- Additional lace loops allow for individual lacing
- Evenly distributes pressure to the 16 Cloud elements
- Shields the foot from water and dirt
- CloudTec sole based on custom foam formula provides the signature cushioned landing of all On Running shoes
- Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility
- Central channel allows each Cloud element to move individually
- Abrasion pads ensure longevity
- Weight: 230 grams per shoe (UK size 8)
PRODUCT REF: 696365
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more