On Running Cloud X Running Shoes
Extreme attention to detail and cutting-edge technology are what set On Running's shoes apart from their competitors, and all aspects of their top quality designs are evident in the Cloud X Running Shoes. With the sole aim to combine lightweight performance with unparalleled comfort, these shoes offer a high quality finish that doesn't lack in support or grip.
Engineered with a plush mesh upper that couples together strong and lightweight material, these shoes offer a non-restrictive fit that forms over the top of the foot flawlessly. Maintaining the foot's climate on both short workouts and even marathons, this mesh effectively wicks moisture away from the skin whilst remaining fully breathable, ensuring your feet remain cool and dry from start to finish.
Renowned for their unique innovations, On Running have fitted these shoes with their one of a kind CloudTec sole. Constructed with Zero-Gravity foam that ensures a lightweight build, this sole features 16 Cloud elements that provide a cushioned landing and supportive grip. The central channel and curved rocker of this sole also promote the foot's natural form when running, whilst the configured Cloud elements reduce inward rotations for optimal stability.
A dual-layered sock liner works homogeneously with the unique CloudTec sole to provide optimal comfort and support throughout sporting activities, whilst the engineered heel cap secures the foot in place. Finished with a seamless shoe tongue that, combined with the heel cap, assures you of chafe-free and blister-free performances, these shoes are a comfortable option for the discerning athlete wanting a top quality performance pair of shoes.
- Dual density sock liner dampens impact shock
- Seamless shoe tongue alleviates the risk of blisters and chafing
- High quality engineered mesh upper is strong, lightweight and breathable
- Precision moulded cushioning for optimal stability and comfort
- Engineered heel cap supports and secures feet in place
- CloudTec Zero-Gravity foam sole forms and moves in all directions
- Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility
- Central channel allows each Cloud element to move individually
- Weight: 229 grams per shoe (EU 40)
PRODUCT REF: CLOUDX
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more