On Running Cloudace Running Shoes
Offering high degrees of stability and blending this with energy and cushioning, the On Running Cloudace Running Shoes are an ideal choice for the demanding runner who craves speed and foot protection during tough training sessions and races.
The midsole utilises two different densities of On Running’s innovative Cloud structures to tailor it perfectly to manage fast and impactful running strides. Helion superfoam Clouds are used in the heel to increase stability and cushioning upon landing, while Rebound Rubber Clouds in the forefoot heighten propulsion during push-off. The midsole is complemented by an integrated Speedboard, moulded sides and a shaped heel rocker to increase energy return, improve stride efficiency and maximise support. A re-engineered rubber outsole is added to afford excellent grip whatever the underfoot road conditions.
An engineered mesh upper encourages a cooling airflow, wraps around the foot in a sock-like format and integrates the tongue for long-lasting comfort when tackling extended distances.
- Lively, cushioned and highly supportive running shoes for demanding runners
- The midsole comprises innovative, individual Cloud nodes in two different densities
- Helion superfoam heel Clouds give soft and stable landings
- Rebound Rubber forefoot Clouds grant responsive push-off
- The midsole construction has Increased toe spring and a heel rocker for optimum gait transition
- Moulded elements that extend up the sides of the midsole help give a perfect fit
- A wide Speedboard integrated into the midsole increases energy return and stability
- A layer of foam is added above the Speedboard for instant fit
- The outsole has a re-engineered rubber overlay for even more traction
- Engineered mesh upper is light and breathable
- The upper has a plush, half sock construction with attached tongue for long-distance comfort
- 9mm sole drop
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 350 grams / 12.3 oz. (per shoe, size EU42)