On Running Cloudflash Running Shoes
Now in their second generation, the On Running Cloudflash Running Shoes feature an updated design and improved features to maximise speed within races or fast training. The Cloudflash is On Running’s fastest ever shoe and will suit the dedicated runner who strives for medals and PBs. The midsole comprises Helion Superfoam, and this is split into two innovative CloudTec layers. These layers feature individual “Cloud” pods that cushion independently in all planes before rebounding energetically to propel every stride.
A carbon-fibre Speedboard sits between the CloudTec layers, and this increases efficiency by helping the runner smoothly transition from heel to toe. Rubber pads are positioned on the outsole with these granting durability and traction no matter the road surface conditions. A single layer of ultralight engineered mesh forms the upper, and this bestows a cooling airflow during the hottest of conditions. Reinforced forefoot sections of the upper aid cornering stability, and this security is complemented by the enhanced fit pattern and moulded interior heel pads.
- On Running’s fastest ever shoe is ideal for race-day performance
- Helion superfoam midsole is split into two CloudTec layers for increased comfort and speed
- A carbon-fibre Speedboard splits the midsole and aids the natural motion of the foot
- Shaped outsole has a new compound and tread pattern for increased grip
- Single layer engineered mesh upper is light and highly breathable
- An improved fit offers increased security
- Heel-toe offset: 5mm
- Collection: Performance Running
- Category: Speed
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 210 grams / 7.4oz. per shoe (Size UK 8)