On Running Cloudflow Womens Running Shoes
The On Running Cloudflow Womens Running Shoes feature outsoles with innovative “Cloud” nodes to help athletes excel in races across various distances. The individual Clouds provide personalised amounts of cushioning and are made from lightweight Helion superfoam to grant an energetic take-off within every stride. Additionally, the midsoles have integrated polypropylene speedboards to afford extra propulsion when the pace is at its highest.
A special rubber compound makes up the outsoles to ensure grip across all road conditions, while the part-recycled mesh uppers give maximum ventilation on hot days. The re-engineered heel construction grants extra security to eliminate slipping, and the traditional lace closure system tightens evenly without causing any uncomfortable pinching.
- Soft but responsive running shoes engineered for high speeds and maximum comfort
- Designed for road running over distances that vary from 5k to marathons
- The midsoles comprise innovative, individual “Cloud” nodes for personalised cushioning
- Made from lightweight Helion superfoam, the midsoles promote an energetic rebound
- Integrated midsole speedboards, made from polypropylene afford extra propulsion
- The outsoles have a special rubber compound for even more traction
- The mesh uppers are light, breathable and streamlined, with 70% of their composition being recycled
- A re-engineered heel construction provides extra hold for heightened security at fast speeds
- The traditional lacing system grants increased security
- Activity: Running
- Usage: Road, gym
- Distance: Short, medium and long
- Cushioning: Direct
- Best for: Fast training, road running, racing, 5K to half marathon
- 6mm sole drop
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 198 grams / 6.98oz. (per shoe, size EU40)
On Running Cloudflow Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".