On Running Cloudrush Running Shoes
Making waves in the world of running, this Swiss brand are renowned for their innovative and high impact CloudTec sole shaping. With On Running always pushing the boundaries and the limits of performance, they've designed and produced their latest pair of shoes to cater for ambitious runners looking to put down the miles in training, in order to go faster in better comfort. Lightweight, low profile, comfortable, and with a proven race record, the Cloudrush Running Shoes are simply ideal for the runner motivated by time and reaching for their goals.
Incorporating 18 of the brand's state of the art CloudTec elements, the sole of the Cloudrush features the hollow and adaptive rebound rubber channels which, upon impact, compress to provide a cushioned landing, before springing you forward with greater energy, leading to a more explosive running style with less time spent planted on the floor. A low abrasion rubber improving the adherence and grip of this shoe, you can be sure of putting power through the floor effectively. The improved energy metering offering much-improved efficiency, you run easy in the knowledge that you're well equipped for going the distance.
With the upper comprising of an ultra-lightweight EVA sock-liner that provides a second skin feel on the foot, this shoe remains breathable thanks to the lightweight composition. A high-grade midsole providing an efficient and comfortable intermediary layer in the shoe, these shoes are finished with high impact reflectors that are strategically placed over the upper, ensuring your safety for your late night run.
- Adaptive inner-sock provides comfort on longer runs as well as interval sprints
- Bright reflectors are strategically placed over the upper
- Innovative heel structures make every landing as smooth as your take-off
- Ultra-lightweight EVA sock-liners envelope feet with the comfort and fit of a second-skin
- Low-abrasive rubber allows for superior grip
- Ideal for well-trained runners with ambition
- Heel to toe offset of 5 mm
- An innovative sole pattern give more efficient and springy ground contact
- Low profile for speed
- Features 18 patented CloudTec ® elements built from rebound-rubber
- High-grade midsole, a flexible Speedboard and a lightweight skeleton
- Already a proven race shoe with over 200 podium wins
- 230 grams per shoe (UK size 8)
On Running Cloudrush Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.