On Running Cloudstratus Running Shoes
Look and feel great when pounding the pavements in On Running's Cloudstratus Running Shoes. The shoes use an innovative dual Cloudtec® system that works firstly to cushion on landing, and secondly to absorb residual impact and propel you forwards. The Speedboard encourages a natural rolling motion through the foot and is paired with a connected forefoot construction for improved control. You'll get excellent sensory feedback and, consequently, improved stability thanks to ribbing in the sock liner around the arch of the foot. There's plenty of flex in the anatomically shaped, supportive upper, and star-shaped lacing and more eyelets mean you can dial in the perfect fit.
- Unique dual Cloudtec® system
- Enhanced vertical and horizontal cushioning absorbs your foot strike and converts it into forward motion
- Asymmetric engineered upper is made with movement in mind
- Anatomically oriented lacing system creates a star-shaped configuration for increased forefoot control
- Patented Speedboard encourages the natural rolling process and promotes an explosive take-off
- Ribbing at the arch activates proprioception in the foot for improved sensory feedback, subconsciously stabilising your foot strike
- External TPU heel counter provides maximum support
- Heel-to-toe offset: 8mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 305 grams (per shoe, size EU41)
On Running Cloudstratus Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.