On Running Cloudsurfer Running Shoes
The On Running Cloudsurfer Running Shoes deliver performance and comfort in all distances, be that 5k or marathon. A neutral shoe packed with classic On Running technology, they offer a responsive ride feel and light cushioning to absorb shock on landings. This is thanks to EVA and Zero Gravity foams making up the midsole and CloudTec® being used in the outsole. The Speedboard®, a liquid-injected plate of thermoplastic polymer that converts energy from the landing into forward propulsion, essentially provides free speed.
Grip and durability are delivered by the All Rebound Rubber Cloud outsole with Zig-zag tread, and the use of an engineered mesh upper keeps feet cool and fresh. A more environmentally friendly choice too, recycled materials are used wherever possible and form around 20% of the entire construction.
- EVA and Zero Gravity foams midsole and CloudTec® in the outsole provide soft cushioned landings, a light sensation and a responsive ride
- Speedboard® made from high-quality polypropylene for next-level speed and a smooth ride
- All Rebound Rubber Cloud outsole with Zig-zag tread for grip and durability
- Engineered mesh upper for breathability and durability
- Road running style: Neutral
- Cushioning: Low
- Heel to toe drop: 11mm
- Total recycled content: About 20% / Polyester - about 80% recycled
- Supplier Transparency: Product assembled at Diamond, Vietnam
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 335 grams (per shoe, UK 8)
On Running Cloudsurfer Running Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".